Papier Sprick - Main Area
Equipped for nine fixed length configurations plus a freely-selected fifth length and quantity meter.
If the packaging goods leave the production line upright and in different heights and widths, the required length of the packaging material can be selected via a control panel.
The corrugated board is fed to the operator by vertically stored rolls of different heights. Conveyor belt speed and packaging speed are synchronous. They therefore save time and money.
Optional additional appliances:
Labelling, conveying, stapling, gluing, strapping.
- Standard cutting widths: 1.050, 1.400, 2.200 mm
- Output: approx. 900 blanks of 1.000 mm per hour
- Length: 50 to 9.990 mm, tolerance +/- 5 mm
- Max. Roll diameter: 1.000 mm
- Material outlet height: 300 mm minimum or according to specifications